I remember being in high school (20 years ago – WOW time flies) and hearing about the football players using creatine. As a soccer player, we didn’t visit the weight room, much less, take creatine (or any supplements for that matter). I remember thinking, isn’t creatine a steroid? Won’t it cause muscle cramps? Won’t it make me bloated and look puffy? Isn’t it dangerous? This won’t help me as a soccer player! Boy was I wrong!!!
Fast forward to today, and how my perspective and understanding of health, fitness, and supplements have changed! I wish I would have known how and what to eat to prepare me for soccer and my overall health. I wish I would have known how to train for injury prevention and to maximize my performance on the field (i.e. soccer players do need to lift weights too!). And I wish I would have been on a personalized supplement plan for my specific needs; including taking creatine monohydrate every day. And not just for the athletic benefits. I feel so firmly about this, that both men and women should be taking this amazing supplement every day. Especially vegans and vegetarians because they are getting extremely low amounts from their diets. FYI - Creatine is found in low levels in animal proteins (red meat having the highest levels).
Is Creatine safe?
YES – Creatine monohydrate is arguably the most studied supplement with over 50 years of research showing its benefits. There are other forms of creatine available, but the research is limited on those forms. Creatine monohydrate is the one studied the most. So, if you want to reap the amazing benefits, take the sure route and stick with creatine monohydrate.
What are the benefits?
- Increased Strength & Explosive Power – by increasing the energy source that makes muscles perform at their peak levels
- Faster Recovery (between sets & between workouts) – by reloading the muscle energy source faster
- Improved Brain Function (improved intelligence and memory) – your brain uses the same energy source as your muscles to perform at peak levels. There are even emerging studies linking creatine to helping prevent Alzheimer’s and other terrible brain diseases!
- Improves Hydration – by improving your cell’s ability to retain water (not the same as bloating). Water in your cells helps them perform better, recover faster, etc.
- Ward off Depression – a highly functioning brain is a happy brain!
- Lower your risk for Heart Disease – by lowering your levels of homocysteine.
PROPELLO LIFE'S PRE-WORKOUT
Dietary sources of creatine are not enough to get the recommended 5 grams per day. Also, creatine saturation happens over time, so taking it daily is recommended for the full benefits. And, creatine timing doesn't matter since it builds up over time. So if you decide to use our Pre-Workout for the creatine source, you can use it any time of day and sip on it. No need to chug it down unless you want to!
We included creatine monohydrate in our Pre-Workout formula for all of the reasons above. What sets ours apart from the others? Our creatine monohydrate comes from vegan sources and is the efficacious amount (5 grams). Not to mention you already know the quality of the rest of the formula (non-GMO, no artificial flavoring or coloring, vegan). And it tastes great, without giving you the jitters.
As the saying goes, "I wish I knew then what I know now." I can honestly say I am in the best shape of my life now, at 38, and can only imagine what kind of a soccer player I could've been!
Live For It.
learn more about pre-workout or buy it now!