Want a cookie monster milk shake without all the guilt? This recipe will not disappoint. It is super easy to make, and great as a post workout recovery shake, or as a healthy dessert when your sweet tooth hits.
It is made with an all natural protein supplement so you can feel good about the quality protein you are getting. We used our grass fed Whey Protein west indies cocoa and gave the shake a boost by adding our Collagen creamer. If you don't like a dairy based protein, then you can swap the Whey Protein for our plant based protein, Vegan Protein.
- 8 oz milk of choice (we used Toasted Coconut Almond Milk)
- 1 scoop Propello Life Whey Protein West Indies Cocoa
- 1 c. ice cubes (or to desired consistency)
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips (or to liking)
- Protein Bonus: 1 scoop Propello Life Collagen+ Natural Creamer
- Optional: Chia Seeds
- Optional: whipped cream & chocolate drizzle
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend on high until desired consistency