Breakfast never tasted so good! Finding a protein waffle recipe that is actually good and doesn't taste like rubber is hard. Look no further!
This protein waffles recipe make waffles that are light, fluffy, and have higher protein than your normal waffles. You and your kids will never be able to tell the difference between regular waffles and these healthy protein waffles. Give them a try; the kids (and adults) will love them!!!
Attention vegans - finding protein waffles vegan recipes isn't easy, and it is even harder to find one that is delicious. We have you covered with options to make this recipe vegan. Check it out!
- 1 c. Buckwheat Flour (or organic Whole wheat Flour)
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 2 scoops Protein Powder - we used Propello Life Vanilla Bean Whey Protein Powder (want a vegan protein waffles recipe? Use our Spiced Vanilla Vegan Protein)
- 2 T. honey or maple syrup (vegan)
- 1 egg
- 1 c. water (or Milk)
- 2 T. melted Coconut Oil (or Butter)
- Add more Water (or Milk) to thin batter to desired consistency
- Get out your waffle maker, turn it on, and let it heat up while you are preparing the protein waffle recipe.
- Combine all powder ingredients in mixing bowl. Add in wet ingredients and blend well.
- Make in your favorite waffle maker, add your favorite toppings and eat them up!!