Need a quick and satisfying snack that is high in protein? These cinnamon vanilla protein truffles are so easy to make and are a delicious, healthy snack!
Bonus: we used a local natural peanut butter from Peanut Butter and Jenny!!!
Recipe makes about 6-8 truffles depending on the size you roll them.
- 1 scoop Propello Life Whey Protein Vanilla Bean (or Propello Life Vegan Protein Spiced Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter & Jenny Bear Hug peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- Cinnamon (for rolling the truffles in)
- Mix protein powder, peanut butter, and melted coconut oil in a bowl
- Refrigerate until mixture is firm (about 20-30 minutes)
- Roll into 1 inch balls and then cinnamon to coat.
- Enjoy! (refrigerate leftover Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Truffles)