We decided to get a little creative today, and made gummy bears with our preworkout powder. We tried both of our West Coast Citrus and Raspberry Pomegranate flavors for some variety and to see which one we liked better.
This recipe is so simple and easy to do and we had a lot of fun making the gummy bears with our kids. We used unflavored and unsweetened gelatin packets, but you could get creative with a variety of flavors.
These are a fun treat with a kick of energy!
Give this a try and let us know what flavor you like best.
- 1 serving of Propello Life Pre-Workout
- 1 cup of water
- 4 packs of gelatin (sweetened if you want it sweeter)
Prep Time: under 5-10 minutes, plus 15 min of refrigeration time.
- Thoroughly mix the pre-workout and water together in a small bowl, shaker cup, or in your measuring cup.
- Using a small sauce pan add the preworkout mixture and set to medium high heat. Heat the preworkout and water mixture until it is about to boil and their steam is coming up from the liquid. You do not want the mixture to boil.
- Turn the heat to low and start to add in the gelatin to the preworkout and water mixture 1 Tablespoon at a time. Make sure that the gelatin is fully incorporated before adding the next tablespoon.
- Now you are ready to add your preworkout gummy bear mixture to the molds by using a dropper or another method to fill the molds.
- Put gummy bear molds in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.