Are you looking for a healthy and delicious snack packed with protein? Kick the holiday season off with this peppermint mocha protein balls recipe. These snack bites will satisfy those dessert cravings without all the guilt!
Prep Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1/4 cup Propello Life Vegan Protein Dirty Chocolate (can also use Whey Protein West Indies Cocoa)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup nut butter (we love creamy almond butter)
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder for dusting
- In a medium to large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients start to form a thick crumbling consistency.
- Using a large teaspoon, roll into 1 inch balls. You will need to squeeze and compress mixture in the palm of your hands first before rolling into a ball shape.
- Set each ball on a tray or plate. Dust with cocoa powder.
- Enjoy for a quick snack, on the go, before a workout, or for dessert!!
Store any remaining protein balls in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. You can also store in the freezer for up to one month.