These Dirty Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites are amazing! They are great to fuel up before a workout, after as a recovery snack or just a super yummy snack when an afternoon craving hits! Give them a try and let us know what you think!!!
- 3/4 - 1 scoop Propello Life Dirty Chocolate Vegan Protein
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine oats, Propello Life Dirty Chocolate Vegan Protein, chia seeds, flaxseed, chocolate chips, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine honey and peanut butter, stirring with whisk.
- Add peanut butter & honey mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir with a spatula until well combined.
- Form small 1/2" to 1" balls using your hands. Spray your hands with non-stick cook spray if the oat mixture sticks to your hands when rolling.
- Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze/chill for 1 hour. Remove and enjoy, or keep these energy bites in the fridge for up to a week in a sealed, air-tight container.