Need a wholesome energy bar and don't want to buy the overly processed ones from your local grocery store?! This healthy recipe is a great snack and super easy to make. Made with natural, whole foods and our Vanilla Bean Whey Protein, this energy bar is great for a mid-day snack or a great post workout energy pick-me-up. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup raw local honey
- 1 scoop Propello Life Vanilla Bean Whey Protein Powder
- 1 T natural peanut butter
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- In a bowl, stir together honey, peanut butter and Propello Life Vanilla Bean Whey Protein until combined and no longer clumpy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until evenly combined (you might have to use some muscle for this part!)
- Spray baking dish with coconut oil, and put mixture into dish. Form into the shape you want (we made ours into a rectangle, but it didn't fill the entire baking dish).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes. Once baked and cooled, cut into 6 pieces.
- Grind Himalayan Pink Salt (or salt of choice) ton top to add a savory taste to the bars!
- Enjoy the deliciousness!!!
PER BAR (recipe makes 6 bars)
Carbs: 29.3 grams (55%)
Fat: 7 grams (30%)
Protein: 7.8 grams (15%)