Whey Protein uses the world's highest quality certified grass fed whey protein!
It is a dairy based protein and has a smooth, creamy mouth feel.
Ours is the best grass fed whey protein because we use the highest quality, cleanest whey protein sourced from New Zealand grass-fed cows, use a cold processing method that doesn't over-heat the whey protein and damage the protein molecules, and we don't add any fillers to water down the protein content and potentially lead to stomach issues.
It can be mixed with water or beverage of choice for a great post workout shake, blended with raw fruits and vegetables to make a tasty smoothie, or used in your favorite recipes to add a bit more protein (i.e. pancakes, waffles, muffins, etc...).
So get creative and add a bit more protein to your diet!
- Vanilla Bean
- West Indies Cocoa
What it does for your body (key benefits):
- Recovery - kick starts the recovery process by providing muscles the protein required to recover faster
- Essential Amino Acids - provides muscles the 9 essential amino acids
- Leaner Body - diets higher in protein support a lean body
- Helps increase your daily protein consumption
When and how to use:
- Mix in 6-8 ounces of water or to your taste and thickness preference
- Use within 30 minutes of the end of your workout (this will jump start the recovery process)
- Blend with whole fruits and vegetables as a breakfast smoothie or mid-day snack
Why we are the best:
- Grass fed, Hormone Free, Antibiotic free
- Minimally processed - cold processed (undenatured) is the least processed form of whey protein
- Natural - free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- Sweetened with Stevia
- Safe, tested ingredients you can trust
What is it made of:
- 20-21 grams of Grass Fed & Grass Finished Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- Hormone Free: rBGH/rBST free
- Antibiotic free
- Cold processed (undenatured) – this is the least processing method available – overheating and over processing strips the nutritional value of protein
- Yummy goodness