Pre-Workout is a performance vegan pre workout designed to provide energy, strength, power, endurance, and improved blood flow (pump).
Get more out of every workout with our vegan Pre-Workout!
Servings: 30 per canister
What it does for your body (key benefits):
Helps you get more out of your workout!
- Increases muscle strength, size and growth
- Increases blood flow to muscles (giving more nutrients, oxygen, and flushes out lactic acid)
- Gives "boost" to muscles aerobic endurance and energy (sprint faster, run longer, and lift 5 more pounds!)
The benefits go beyond the workout!
- Enhances recovery process
- Supports healthy levels of homocysteine and SAMe levels (positive mood, liver health and joint recovery)
When and how to use:
- Use one scoop 30 minutes before your exercise with 8-10 ounces of water or to your taste preference (we personally love it with 15-18 ounces of water per scoop!)
- As a pick-me-up on days you need a little extra boost!
Why we are the best:
- Natural - free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- Sweetened with Stevia
- Scientifically Backed - all ingredients and benefits are backed by scientific studies
- Simple - cleanest, most effective pre-workout you will find
- No Jitters - low Stimulant formula (only 100mg of natural caffeine from coffee beans); whereas other pre-workouts will have 300mg or more!
- Safe, tested ingredients you can trust
- Amazing citrus taste!
What is it made of:
- 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate - Increases muscle strength and size, enhances recovery, improves sprint performance, enhances brain function
- 3 grams of Citrulline Malate - increases blood flow (pump) to supply muscles with nutrients, oxygen, and flush out lactic acid
- 1.6 grams of Beta Alanine – boosts explosive muscular strength and power output, increases muscle mass, boosts muscular anaerobic endurance, increases aerobic endurance, and increases exercise capacity so you can train harder and longer
- 100 MG of Natural Caffeine – energy boost, increased focus, and increased pain threshold. Equivalent to one cup of coffee
- 2.5 grams of Betaine – amplifies the effects of creatine monohydrate, improves muscle protein synthesis, supports healthy levels of homocysteine, and suggested to raise SAMe levels, which supports positive mood, liver health, and aids joint recovery