Propello Life was founded with the hope and desire to give back and be a positive impact on our customer's health and their communities. This collection of products is part of this mission to give back.
A percent of proceeds of these products are donated to the charity or community organization we are partnering with for each.
Please help us in supporting our communities and making this world a better place!
Have an idea on something we can do - send us an email and we can discuss.
Here are some of the programs we have already done:
- Wittenberg University: sold over 1,358 pieces of apparel and raised over $15,000 for their Wittenberg Fund!!!
- Feed The Kids - Columbus Charity: sold over 360 t-shirts and raised $4,400 to feed kids around Columbus!
- Special Olympics (Dublin charter): raised over $2,000 for their charity through our FITCOM event!
- Ohio Brutes (local CrossFit team): sold close to 70 shirts and raised over $1,000 to help them travel to Germany to compete in the CrossFit games.
- Boy2Men, Inc. (Cleveland Boys Mentorship Program): raised over $500 for their charity!!!
Duke Armstrong - Founder & CEO of Propello Life