Energy + Focus is a natural pre workout designed to provide energy, focus, and boost metabolism & fat burning.
It is great tasting, mixes easily, and is powered by matcha energy!
Think of it as a clean energy drink + Focus + Fat Burning!
- Blackberry Lemonade + Matcha
- Tropical Fruits + Matcha
- Energy + Focus: helps you get more out of your workout!
- Increases energy so you can do more during your workout!
- Increases focus and mind-to-muscle connection
- Improved workout capacity
- Burn Fat: improve your body composition!
Boosts your metabolism
- Use fat as fuel during your workout
Use in place of Coffee or Soda: the benefits go beyond the workout!
- Improved metal clarity and focus (no more Mom brain!)
- Can replace your morning coffee or mid-day energy drink!
- Supports healthy levels of homocysteine and SAMe levels (positive mood, liver health and joint recovery)
HOW TO USE
- Use one scoop 30 minutes before your exercise with 8-10 ounces of water or to your taste preference (we personally love it with 15-18 ounces of water per scoop!)
- As a pick-me-up on days you need a little extra boost!
Why we are the best
- Natural - free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- Sweetened with Stevia
- Scientifically Backed - all ingredients and benefits are backed by scientific studies
- Simple - cleanest, most effective pre workout you will find
- No Jitters - low Stimulant formula (only 150 mg of natural caffeine from coffee beans); whereas other pre workouts will have 300 mg or more!
- Safe, tested ingredients you can trust
- Amazing taste!
ENERGY + FOCUS BLEND
- 4 grams of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin - It is one of the highest quality carbohydrates available. It is fast digesting (meaning immediate absorption), doesn't cause bloating, and, unlike other fast digesting carbohydrates (i.e. sugar, maltodextrin, fructose, etc), it doesn't spike insulin levels. Which means you get all the energy benefits of eating carbs without the negative impacts. It's benefits include: sustained, increased energy, improved recovery between sets, and speeds up recovery after your workout.
- 1 gram of L-Tyrosine - It is an amino acid made naturally in the body and found in many high protein foods we eat. It's benefits include: improved alertness, attention, and focus.
- 250 mg of Choline Bitartrate - It is made naturally in our livers, but also contained in many animal proteins, as well as, plant based sources. Our source of Choline Bitartrate is vegan. It's benefits include: delayed fatigue and boosted endurance during exercise.
- 150 mg of Natural Caffeine (from Coffee Beans) - Natural caffeine from coffee beans provides a smooth energy increase with less crashing latter. It's benefits include: energy boost, increased focus, and increased pain threshold (helps you work out longer!). At 150 mg of natural caffeine we are approximately the same as half a Starbucks Grande (16 oz) Pike Place Roast coffee.
- 1.5 grams of L-Taurine - It is an amino acid and can be made naturally in our bodies. Our source of Taurine is vegan. Taurine helps the body metabolize fat (meaning it frees up fat stores so they can be used for energy). It initiates the fat burning process. Once the fat is freed up L-Carnitine takes over so fat can be burned as energy in our muscles.
- 1 gram of L-Carnitine Tartrate - It is an amino acid naturally produced in our liver and kidney, but also found in foods we eat. Our source of Carnitine is vegan. Carnitine is responsible for the transport of fat into muscle cells to be used as energy. In addition to the fat loss benefits of Carnitine, it also has been shown to improve high-intensity work capacity, increase athletic performance, speed up recovery from intense exercise, and make your brain work better.
- 750 mg of Betaine Anhydrous - It is an amino acid naturally produced in our body, but also found in the food we eat. Our source of Betaine is vegan. Recent studies show that Betaine (in connection to Choline) help to improve body composition. In addition to the fat loss benefits of Betaine, it is also shown to improve muscle protein synthesis, improve muscle power & endurance, accelerate muscle growth, support healthy levels of homocysteine, and suggested to raise SAMe levels, which supports positive mood, liver health, and aids joint recovery.
- 250 mg of Matcha Green Tea Extract - Is a type of green tea, and is high in a powerful polyphenol called EGCG (also known as catechin). EGCG is linked to potential weight loss benefit. One study even linked EGCG to boosting your metabolism during moderate-intensity exercise. It is also a strong antioxidant and great for your overall wellness.